Frequently Asked Questions
You're getting married, and whether it is in two weeks or two years your wedding is going to be a day to remember, and it starts with the dress...
- • Ideally you will want to have your wedding gown chosen and ordered six to eight months prior to your wedding date. Don't worry if you don't have that much time though! We have plenty of dresses in stock that can be purchased right on the spot.
- • When meeting with your bridal consultant for the first time there are a few things you should let her know: the STYLE you are interested in; the COLOR; the BUDGET.
- • Bridesmaid's dresses should be ordered four to six months before the wedding date.
- • Tuxedos are the most relaxed thing you're going to work on with your bridal consultant. You don't have to have those picked out until about two to three months before....and sometimes it can be as close as two weeks before your wedding date.
- • If an event is cancelled AFTER the deposit has been made and BEFORE the item has been ordered, the deposit will be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee. If the event has been cancelled or postponed AFTER the item has been ordered, or it if is an in-stock garment, no refunds will be given and the garment/items are still your responsibility.
- • Payment will be due in full by the wear date.